§1 Applicability to entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Formation of a contract, storage of the text of the contract.
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders via our Internet shop http://www.lowkratief.com/ .
(2) If the contract is concluded, the contract comes with it
Oberfrohnaer Strasse 94
(3) The presentation of the goods in our online shop does not represent a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) When an order is received in our online shop, the following regulations apply: The consumer submits a binding contract offer by successfully going through the ordering procedure provided in our online shop.
The ordering process for the conclusion of the contract includes the following steps in the shop system:
Selection of the offer in the desired variation (size, color, number)
Select the offer in the shopping cart
Pressing the 'order' button
Enter the billing and delivery address
Choice of payment method
Review and processing of the order and all entries
Pressing the button 'order with costs'
Confirmation email that order has been received.
Before the binding submission of the order, the consumer can return to the website on which the customer's details are recorded and correct or correct input errors by pressing the "Back" button in the Internet browser he is using after checking his details Closing the internet browser cancel the ordering process. We immediately confirm receipt of the order by an automatically generated email ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The prices indicated include the statutory sales tax and other price components. In addition, there are any shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying by direct transfer, PayPal, credit card, Klarna and Amazon Pay.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items we offer are ready for dispatch immediately. The delivery takes place within 5 working days at the latest. In the case of payment in advance, the period for delivery begins on the day after the payment order to the bank commissioned with the transfer and for all other payment methods on the day after the conclusion of the contract. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the item sold is only transferred to the buyer when the item is handed over to the buyer, even in the case of mail-order sales.
§5 Retention of title
We reserve ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
Only goods that are new, unused and still in possession of all labels and packaging will be taken back.
The statutory return period of 14 days begins upon receipt of the goods by the customer and must be announced as a return during this period.
The buyer bears the direct costs of the return.
§7 Liability for Defects
If there is a defect in the goods, the statutory provisions apply. The assignment of these claims by the customer is excluded. If the supplementary performance has taken place by way of a replacement delivery, the customer is obliged to return the first delivered goods within 10 days. The new shipping costs and return costs are borne by us. There is no warranty if the care instructions sewn into the inside of the products are not followed. In the event that the ordered goods are no longer available, customers will receive a voucher in the amount of the purchase price already paid. This voucher cannot be redeemed for cash. The defective goods must be returned in accordance with the statutory provisions. The operator reserves the right to claim damages under the statutory conditions. The limitation period is two years calculated from delivery. It is expressly pointed out that the goods may differ slightly from the product image on the website in terms of color and size of the imprint. If the product is not defective, it cannot be returned after the 14-day cancellation period has expired.
§8 Processing and use of personal information of our customers. Customer data is stored, processed and used as part of the processing of contracts. Some of this data is passed on to the commissioned transport companies. Incorrectly stored data will be corrected on request. Consent to use that goes beyond what is permitted by law can be revoked at any time.
§9 Force Majeure
In the event that we are prevented from fulfilling the obligations arising from the contract due to force majeure, no liability will be accepted. If there is a delay in cases of force majeure or other circumstances beyond our control, the obligations will be performed as soon as reasonably possible under the circumstances.
§10 Final Provisions
Should one of the provisions of these general terms and conditions be void, ineffective or unenforceable, the validity of the contract and the remaining provisions of these general terms and conditions will not be affected. The seller and buyer shall replace the omitted provision in the agreement by those which
closest to the purpose of the regulation, replace. German law is exclusively applicable to the sales contracts that have been concluded in accordance with these General Terms and Conditions. The UN sales law is excluded. The place of fulfillment is the headquarters of the company in Chemnitz. The place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from the contractual relationship or future contracts between us and the corporate customer is the local court responsible for our registered office.
Status of the General Terms and Conditions 04.2022